Retard flame spread from bunched cables
Tinning is the process of thinly coating metal products (primarily of steel and iron) with molten tin. It is used to prevent rust, and prepare metal for soldering.
- — Mounting cable
- — Compound insulation
- — Extruded PVC protective hose
- — Water-blocking tape
- — Retard flame spread from bunched cables
- — Reaction to fire class A
- — Fire-resistant
- — Halogen-free
|Conductors cross-section||0,35; 0,5; 0,75; 1,0; 1,2; 1,5; 2,5|
|Conductors number||for multi-stranded core 2-61; for pairs/triples 1-37|
|Conductors marking||colour code; digital code|
|Conductors stranding||into a multi-stranded core; in pairs; in triples|
|Lay length of twisted pairs/triples||14D, where D is the twisted pair/triple diameter|
|Bend radius||6D, where D is the cable diameter|
|Working voltage||AC - 660 V, frequency - up to 400 Hz; DC - up to 1400 V|
|On-site testing on cables by alternating voltage of frequency 50 Hz||
2000 V - between conductors of an unshielded cable; 1500 V - between screen and conductors of a shielded cable; 500 V - between adjacent shields of a shielded cable
|Conductors electrical resistance||according to Russian state standards GOST R 22483-2012|
|Maximum cable inductance at t° = +20° C||no more than 0.9 mH per 1 km of length at a frequency of 1.0 kHz|
|Ohmic asymmetry||no more than 3%|
|Maximum ambient temperature||+ 70°С|
|Minimum ambient temperature||- 50°С|
|Installation without preheating is permitted at temperatures not lower than:||- 15ºС (± 2ºС)|
|Fire-resistance||not less than 180 minutes|
|Atmospheric humidity 98% at ambient temperature up to +35°C||withstands|
|Resistance to longitudinal water propagation||resistant|
|Resistance to molds||resistant|
|Shelf life||25 years|
|Operational life||5 years|
|Compliance with the safety requirements for electrical products according to GOST R 12.2.007.0-75||ensured|
|Compliance with the safety requirements for cables and cable accessories according to GOST R 12.2.007.14-75||ensured|
|Compliance with The Fieldbus Intrinsically Safe Concept (FISCO) according to GOST R IEC 60079-27-2012||compliant (additional marking “i”)|
- Multi-strand tinned/bare copper conductor, flexibility class 4/5
- Mica tapes thermal barrier
- PVC compound insulation
- Water-blocking tape
- PVC compound sheath
Coding of conductors in a stranding
- The colour code must cover the entire surface of the insulation or be applied in a form of lengthwise strip not less than 1mm wide. Each conductor has its own color. Coding using a counting pair in each layer is allowed. The counting pair conductors must be of different colors and must differ from the colors of other conductors. Each separate layer must have one conductor of red colour and one of blue. These two are placed side by side and called a counting pair. Other conductors must be white. The blue conductor is used to find the required one by counting from it. The red conductor is used to determine the direction of counting.
- The digital code is applied by printing. The colour of the digits must contrast with the main colour of the conductors insulation. The bottom of the digit must be underlined. The counting starts from 1, each conductor has a unique number.
Coding of conductors in a pair-stranding
- The colour code must cover the entire surface or be applied in a form of lengthwise strip not less than 1mm wide. Each pair has 2 conductors: white coloured and unique coloured.
- Multi-conductor mounting cables with PVC insulation and sheath are used to provide fixed connection of electric devices operating at alternating voltage up to 500 V with frequency up to 400 Hz or direct voltage up to 750 V.
Cross-sections and macro dimensions
GOST R 10348-80
"Plastics insulated multi-core installation cables. Specifications"
GOST R 31996-2012
"Power cables with plastic insulation for rated voltages of 0,66; 1 and 3 kV. General specifications"
GOST R 22483-2012
"Conductors for cables, wires and cords"
GOST R 7006-72
"Cables. Protecting coverings. Specification"
GOST R 31565-2012
Cable products. Requirements of fire safety
GOST R 15150-69
"Machines, instruments and other industrial products. Modifications for different climatic regions. Categories, operating, storage and transportation conditions as to environment climatic aspects"
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Frequently asked Questions
- How much do the VOLTA® cables and wires cost?
- The price depends on the product type and order volume. To get a relevant price list email your request to email@example.com. Our manager will send you a quotation as soon as possible.
- What products are there in stock?
- We use the Smart Warehouse concept. The system monitors the logistics of goods starting from receiving and storage to assembly and shipment. We know at any time how much cable and wire is available right then and how long will it take us to execute any order taking into account the finished products and raw materials in stock. Just leave your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the payment terms?
- To start the order execution we need to get a prepayment from you which is calculated individually. We accept payments only via bank transfer. The invoice should be paid no later than 3 business days from the issuing date. If you have delayed the payment we will refund the money net of actual costs incurred.
- What time does it take to execute an order?
- It takes 3 weeks on average. Production time depends on a chosen product type, its features, and production load and can vary from 1 week to 2 months.
- What are the delivery options?
- We deliver loads up to 2 tons to the office of any shipment company in Smolensk free of charge within 5 working days from the payment date. Smolensk is a convenient logistic point located 400 kilometers to the West from Moscow along the Federal Highway M1. There are offices of various international shipment companies delivering to Europe or the USA such as PEK (First Forwarding Company), CDEK Express, DPD. You can also pick up your order yourself from our warehouse at the 5th kilometer of Roslavlskoe shosse.
- Can I get a 10-20 cm cable sample to make a decision about a purchase?
- Leave your request at email@example.com. If the cable you need is in stock we will send a sample at our expenses.
- Can I get technical advice from PC SEC experts?
- Leave your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team consists of real techies: former factory workers, technology officers, and installers. Each of them is an expert in technical aspects of cable production and installation. The goal of our managers is not to sell at any cost, but to solve your specific task.