Retard flame spread from bunched cables
Low gas and fume emission
- — Wire
- — PVC compound insulation
- — Joining
- — Conductors number
- — Conductors cross-section
|Rated AC voltage||0,38 kV|
|Wear resistance of wires (resistance to alternating bending at rated voltage), not less than:||30000 (60000) cycles (strokes)|
|Assigned time of continuous running, not less than:||5000 hours|
|Assigned time of continuous running for the stationary electrical equipment wires, not less than:||12000 hours|
|Operational life for the stationary electrical equipment wires, not less than:||10 years|
|Operational life||6 years|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Operating temperature range for the wires intended for using in the temperate climate areas||from -40°С to +40°С|
|Operating temperature range for the wires of other versions||from -25°С to +40°С|
|Maximum operating temperature of the conductor||+70°С|
- Multi-strand copper conductor, flexibility class 5
- PVC compound insulation
- PVC compound sheath
- Wires and cords are used to connect household electric appliances and power tools, washing machines, fridges, garden equipment, and to make extension cords operating at voltage up to 380 V for systems with 380/660 V.
Cross-sections and macro dimensions
GOST R 7399-97
Wires and cords of voltage up to and including 450/750 V. Specifications
GOST R 22483-2012
Conductors for cables, wires and cords
GOST R 23286-78
Cables, wires and cords. Standards for insulation and sheath thickness and voltage test
GOST R 18690-2012
Cable, wires, cord and armature. Marking, packing, carriage and storage
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Frequently asked Questions
- How much do the VOLTA® cables and wires cost?
- The price depends on the product type and order volume. To get a relevant price list email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Manager will send you a quotation as soon as possible.
- What products are there in stock?
- We use the Smart Warehouse concept. The system monitors the logistics of goods starting from receiving and storage to assembly and shipment. We know at any time how much cable and wire is available right away and how long will it take us to execute any order taking into account the finished products and raw materials in stock. Just leave your request at email@example.com.
- What are the payment terms?
- To start the order execution we need to get a prepayment from you which is calculated individually. We accept payments only via bank transfer. The invoice should be paid no later than 3 business days from the issuing date. If you have delayed the payment we will refund the money net of actual costs incurred.
- What time does it take to execute the order?
- It takes 3 weeks on average. Production time depends on a chosen product type, its features, and production load and can vary from 1 week to 2 months.
- What are the delivery options?
- We deliver loads up to 2 tons to the office of any shipment company in Smolensk free of charge within 5 working days from the payment date. Smolensk is a convenient logistic point located 400 kilometers to the West from Moscow along the Federal Highway M1. There are offices of various international shipment companies delivering to Europe or the USA such as PEK (First Forwarding Company), CDEK Express, DPD. You can also pick up your order yourself from our warehouse at the 5th kilometer of Roslavlskoe shosse.
- Can I get a 10-20 cm cable sample to make a decision about a purchase?
- Leave your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the cable you need is in stock we will send a sample at our expenses.
- Can I get technical advice from PC SEC experts?
- Leave your request at email@example.com. Our sales team consists of real techies: former factory workers, technology officers, and installers. Each of them is an expert in technical aspects of cable production and installation. The goal of our managers is not to sell at any cost, but to solve your specific task.